Pumpkin Protein Energy Bites
- 1 scoop Premier Protein Vanilla Powder
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups quick cook oats
- White chocolate
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix until well combined. It’s a bit of a wet batter but the mixture will roll into balls.
- Wet your hands with a little water (to keep the pumpkin balls from sticking to you) and roll into 12 equal balls, each about the size of a golf ball.
- Place the energy balls on a wax paper-lined plat, add toppings of your choice and place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to help them set up.