Updated June 15, 2022
This is an accessibility statement from BellRing Brands, Inc..
Measures to support accessibility
BellRing Brands, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Premier Protein:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Premier Protein is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Premier Protein. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Premier Protein:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 1222 67th Street, Suite 210, Emeryville, CA 94608
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Premier Protein is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions or Mobile operating systems older than 5 years. We do not support Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Accessibility of Premier Protein relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Premier Protein , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Premier Protein:
- Text Over Images: Text over images does not validate as WCAG 2.0 usingAXE Devtools 4.4.1 because AXE Devtools (and other scanners) are unable to detect a background color behind the text, thus it needs to be manually verified. Images are designed to have a darker contrast in order to help color contrast.We are actively monitoring how we can improve any issues that may arise. If you have an issue, please report to us, as it will help us improve the legibility.
- Where to Buy - 3rd Party: The "Where to Buy" section is provided by a third party, Destini Locators. because Since this code is provided by a third party, we are unable to improve upon it's markup. We are actively working with Destini to improve any issues as they arise. If you have an issue, please report to us, so we can pass along this feedback to Destini Locators.
- Contact Us Form - 3rd Party: The "Contact" form is provided by a third party, EConsumerAffairs because Since this code is provided by a third party, we are unable to improve upon it's markup.. Actively working with EConsumerAffairs to improve any issues as they arise.. If you have an issue, please report to us, so we can pass along this feedback to EConsumerAffairs.
BellRing Brands, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Premier Protein by the following approaches:
- AXE DevTools 4.4.1 by Deque
This statement was created on June 15, 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.