|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 2 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 can solid pack pumpkin
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- 1 package vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 3 cups thawed fat free whipped cream
- Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin, protein shake, pudding mix, cinnamon, ginger and cloves and beat about 1 minute or until smooth. Fold in 1½ cups whipped cream until combined.
- Spoon ¼ cup mousse into each dessert glass. Spoon 2 tbsp whipped cream over mousse in each glass. Top with ¼ cup mousse. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Top each glass with remaining whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.