|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar (optional, but recommended for a tang)
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
For Outside Rolling
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or grease. In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar.
- In a small bowl, mix together protein shake, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar and cinnamon. Roll 2 tablespoons of dough in hand to form ball and place on parchment paper. Sprinkle on cinnamon sugar mixture and flatten gently.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Store in airtight container on counter for up to 1 week.