Salted Caramel Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Caramel Protein Shake
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed (can substitute chia seeds)
- 1/2 banana, very ripe, mashed
- Mash the banana until no lumps are left.
- Place all ingredients into a jar or airtight container and mix well to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold with fresh banana slices, nut butter, or topping of choice. Add more milk as desired, and enjoy!
Calories: 560 Carbs: 100g Sugars: 9g Fat: 14g Protein: 25g