Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 2 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to 325 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg whites, Greek yogurt, protein shake and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- In a larger bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and whisk. Stir wet ingredient into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into hot skillet and cook until golden brown