1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 Vanilla Protein Shake
2 tbsp melted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk vanilla protein shake, egg and melted butter.
- Pour in your wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just barely mixed.
- Heat up a nonstick griddle over medium heat and grease the surface.
- Add small scoops of your batter and let cook for a few minutes. Flip and cook for a couple minutes on the other side and flatten the pancakes down.
- Once golden brown, they are ready to serve. Add your choice of toppings and enjoy!