- 1/3 cup Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Grab all of your ingredients and the Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder and place them into a blender. Set the blender for a one minute blend to get all of the ingredients mixed well together.
- Once everything is blended well, set aside and allow the protein powder pancakes mixture thicken.
- Heat the skillet, and make sure to let the skillet get very hot before pouring the batter. Once the skillet is hot, start pouring small sized pancakes. Don’t flip the pancakes until the batter has started forming small bubbles on the edges, and the edges start to turn a light golden brown. This should take approximately 2 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes over and allow them to cook thoroughly on the other side. After all of the pancakes are finished, top with your favorite toppings and a little maple syrup.
Calories: 84 Carbs: 10g Sugars: 2g Fat: 2g Protein: 6.6g