High Protein Eggnog
- 2 Vanilla Protein Shakes
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tbsp sugar substitute like Stevia, more or less to taste
- 2 tsp rum extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp + pinch nutmeg, ground
- 2 pinches cinnamon, ground
- In a medium saucepan heat Vanilla Shakes on medium high, egg substitute and sweetener. Stir continuously until the mixture thickens slightly, usually a few minutes. Note, do not bring to a boil. Stir in the vanilla, rum, ½ tsp nutmeg & pinch of cinnamon.
- Remove from heat and pour into a heat resistant container, cover and refrigerate until the eggnog has cooled (at least 3 hours).
- Just prior to serving, ladle your yummy high protein eggnog into glasses, and garnish each with an extra little sprinkle of ground nutmeg & ground cinnamon.