High Protein Baked Oatmeal
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Premier Vanilla shake
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (dairy free option: coconut, soy, almond-based yogurt)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional mix-ins to add: 1 sliced banana, 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins, 1 cup fresh or frozen berries, 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, 2 scoops protein powder; drizzle of maple syrup on top
- Mix oats, chia seeds, baking powder, cinnamon, salt.
- Add Premier Vanilla shake, yogurt, egg whites, and vanilla and mix until combined. Gently fold in desired mix-ins.
- Transfer the oat mixture to a lightly greased baking dish. Using a spatula, smooth the top. Add toppings if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, until the top and edges are golden brown.