Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tso salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake
Cream Cheese Frosting, optional
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all pancake ingredients into the blender and blend until everything is evenly mixed. Spray a nonstick griddle or large skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat. Pour batter onto a heated griddle or pan into a small circle to make each pancake.
- Meanwhile, prepare cinnamon swirl by mixing together all ingredients in a small bowl. Mixture should be thick. Scoop the mixture into a small plastic bag. Snip the very end of the corner of a baggie of cinnamon filling and squeeze the filling into the open corner.
- Starting at the center of the pancake, squeeze the filling on top of the pancake batter in a swirl motion, moving to the outside of the pancake.
- Cook the pancakes until small bubbles begin to form on top of the pancake and it’s golden brown on the bottom. Gently but quickly flip it over and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until the other side is lightly golden brown. Place the pancakes on a plate, cinnamon side up!
- To make the cream cheese frosting: Use a small saucepan and melt the butter over low heat. Remove from the heat and mix in the cream cheese. Whisk until almost smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar and then add the vanilla. Stir.
- Top the pancakes with the cream cheese frosting and enjoy!