Chocolate Caramel Dessert Cup
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 12 caramels
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) sugar-free chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups Caramel Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar, nuts and butter; spread onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package; set aside. Microwave caramels and water in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until caramels begin to melt; stir until completely melted.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Spoon 1 tbsp. crumb mixture into each of 8 dessert cups; top with 2 tbsp. pudding mixture and 1 Tbsp. caramel sauce. Cover with remaining pudding mixture; sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over desserts just before serving.