Vanilla Peppermint Pudding
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 pack dry vanilla pudding mix.
- 1 bottle Premier Vanilla shake
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy canes (or any hard peppermint candy)
- 2 cups of sugar-free whipped topping
- Crush the peppermint candies and set aside.
- Make the pudding according to package direction, swapping out milk for Premier Vanilla shake.
- Layer pudding cups in this order: Pudding - Half pudding, half whipped topping and peppermints - Whipped topping and peppermints
- Garnish with remaining candies and enjoy!