Pumpkin Spice Waffles
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/4 Pumpkin Spice Shake
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Warm waffle iron and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist, but slightly lumpy.
- Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mixture into the waffle iron, close gently and cook until golden brown and crisp for about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!