Pumpkin Protein Pudding
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- In a medium bowl, whisk together wet ingredients and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium saucepan and set over low heat.
- Add in the wet ingredients. Stir until thick and smooth, around 10 minutes. Be careful not to scorch the bottom.
- Transfer to a bowl and put in the fridge until chilled.
- To serve, place pudding in a glass and top with whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.