Peaches & Cream Popsicles
- 3 medium peaches
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Peaches & Cream Shake
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- Halve and pit the peaches.
- Cut the peach halves into 1/4-inch dice until you have 1 cup.
- Place the diced peaches in a bowl; set aside.
- Cut the remaining peaches into rough 1-inch chunks and place in the blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the diced peaches and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the popsicle molds
- Insert the sticks and freeze until solid, at least 5 to 6 hours.