- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk vanilla protein shake, egg and melted butter.
- Pour in your wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just barely mixed.
- Pour the pancake batter into a squeeze bottle or ziplock bag with a tiny corner cut off
- Heat up a nonstick griddle over medium-low heat and brush a thin layer of oil on your pan. Squeeze out mini pancake (or drop the batter by the teaspoon) and cook until the pancakes start to bubble. When you flip them, they should be golden brown. Continue cooking for another 30 seconds or 1 minute, or until golden brown. Scoop the pancakes out into a bowl.
- Serve with a pat of butter and drizzle with syrup! Milk optional.