No-Bake Breakfast Cookies
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Serving Size: 1 of 6
- ¾ cup peanut butter (may be swapped with sunflower butter for a nut-free recipe)
- ½ cup Chocolate Premier Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp honey, or more to taste
- 1 to 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats, plus more if needed
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Roll mixture into balls and press flat on a cookie sheet.
- Put in fridge or freezer and chill until set.