Maple Protein Pie
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutritional information generated via myfitnesspal.com and may vary based on your ingedients.
- 1 9-inch refrigerated pie crust
- 2 bottles Premier Vanilla shake
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- Bake pie crust according to package or recipe instructions. Let cool.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together Vanilla shakes, brown sugar, egg yolks, sugar-free maple syrup, cornstarch and salt. Whisk until smooth and mixture has no lumps.
- Continue cooking for 8 to 10 minutes, whisking constantly, until mixture has thickened.
- Spread filling into cooled pie crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.
- If desired, top with a drizzle of maple syrup and sugar-free whipped cream before serving.