- 4 cups long-grain rice
- 9 cups water
- 1 Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon or 4 sticks cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Soak rice overnight in 4 cups water with cinnamon sticks (if using).
- In the morning, remove cinnamon sticks and blend mixture in a blender, about 1 to 2 minutes, or until the mixture is blended but not smooth.
- Strain mixture into a large pitcher, pressing with a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard rice pulp.
- Stir in one Cinnamon Roll Shake, remaining 5 cups water, nutmeg, ground cinnamon (if using), and sugar.
- Chill before serving!