- 1 medium avocado
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1¼ cups flour
- 5 tbsp cocoa unsweetened powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup Premier Chocolate shake
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ cup low fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Premier Vanilla Shake, plus more as needed to thin out icing.
- Toppings as desired—candy eyes, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Smash avocados with fork.
- Mix avocado with coconut oil, honey & Premier Chocolate shake.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & salt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly in a baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Once cool, cut and decorate!
- Mix cream cheese and Vanilla shake.
- Transfer mixture to piping bag.
- Decorate with candy eyes, nuts, or chocolate chips.
Calories: 1755 (195 per brownie) Carbs: 215g Sugars: 71g Fat: 86g Protein: 46g