Easy No Bake Protein Balls
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 scoop Premier Protein Powder of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond butter or unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons agave, sugar-free maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place oats, nut butter, Premier Protein Powder, and low-sugar sweetener of your choice in a large mixing bowl.
- Select and add mix-ins.
- Combine and roll into small balls or use a cookie scooper to shape.
- Store in fridge or freezer for easy snacking.