Double Chocolate Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 1 Premier Protein® Chocolate Shakec
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 cups soft bread cubes (about 6 slices bread)
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and Premier Protein® Chocolate Shake. Whisk in cinnamon.
- Grease 8 x 8-inch glass baking dish with butter. Add bread. Pour eggs and Premier Protein mixture over the bread. Mix gently to make sure all bread is covered in egg mixture. Sprinkle in chocolate chips. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Serve warm.