Cookies & Cream Dip
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 Cookies & Cream Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk (not skim)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla or white chocolate pudding mix, dry
- 1 container (8 ounces) Truwhip(a healthier frozen whipped topping) completely thawed
- 3/4 cup crushed low-fat chocolate sandwich cookies
- Fresh fruit such as strawberries for dipping
- In a large bowl, add the cookies and cream protein shake and the milk. Slowly add in the pudding mix while whisking constantly. Whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the thawed whipped topping and fold to combine. Don’t over mix. Cover the mixture tightly and place in the fridge for at least an hour and for best results, overnight.
- When ready to serve, crush the cookies or give them a coarse chop and stir them into the mix (don’t add crushed cookies to anything you’ll have leftover or they get soggy!).
- Serve the dip with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Credit: Chelsea’s Messy Apron