Chocolate Almond Protein Energy Bites
- 1 Cookies & Cream Protein Shake
- 1 cup raw, unsalted almonds
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1½ tsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ tbsp honey or agave
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Pour almonds into a bowl. Cover with Cookies & Cream Protein Shake and let soak several hours or overnight.
- Using a straining spoon, take almonds out of the bowl, straining them from the protein shake and place into a good blender. Add 3 Tbsp. of protein shake used to soak the almonds into the blender with the almonds and pulse until almonds are mostly ground up.
- Add in the oats, cocoa, vanilla, honey or agave (or other favorite sweetener) and 3 more Tbsp. of protein shake used to soak the almonds into the blender and blend together. Add in additional protein shake one tablespoon at a time if needed, but mixture should be thick.
- When mixture is combined and mostly blended, scoop out into a bowl and fold in chocolate chips. Roll into energy balls and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Credit: Yummy Healthy Easy