Chocolate Protein Waffles
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp agave
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl. Mix together wet ingredients in medium bowl. Once Mixed, pour wet ingredients into dry and combine with a whisk.
- Gently fold in mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Heat waffle maker and grease with oil or spray.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and cook until done.
- Serve with fresh strawberries, raspberries or fruit of your choice.