Chocolate Protein Valentine Brownies
- 1 scoop Chocolate Premier Protein Powder
- 4 mashed bananas
- 2/3 cup nut butter of choice, or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. If using natural nut butter, gently warm it until it is easily stir-able.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir until completely smooth, and spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake on the center rack 20-25 minutes (20 for super fudgy brownies) – they will be under cooked when you take them out.
- Let cool, then loosely cover with a paper towel and place in the fridge overnight, during which time they will firm up without losing their fudginess.