Chocolate Protein Popcorn
- 1 bag unbuttered popcorn
- 2 scoops Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Optional: 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Pop the popcorn, place into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil and peanut butter together and stir. Add in the chocolate chips and heat for 15 seconds more, stirring until smooth. Mix in the protein powder and stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the popcorn and stir until well combined with kernels.
- Freeze for 10-15 mins until set.
- Optional: Serve with chopped strawberries.