Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 2 to 3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup (74g) melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Shake
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp. baking soda
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups (191g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (143g) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray or grease a loaf pan very well.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl using a fork. Whisk in the protein shake, peanut butter, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the sugar.
- Fold in the flour until completely combined, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake on the center rack of the oven for 1 hour, or until the bread is deeply golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and place on a rack to cool completely before turning out. Enjoy!
- Store any leftover bread wrapped well in plastic at room temperature for up to 3 days.