Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- optional, 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (or macadamia nuts)
- optional, 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3-5 tbsp Vanilla Protein Shake
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Place all wet ingredients into bowl and combine.
- Scoop cookies onto a baking sheet and place in oven for 6 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely until removing from baking sheet.