Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
For the dip:
- 8oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 9oz sugar-free whipped topping
For the caramel sauce:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Premier Caramel shake
- 1/4 cup butter
- Dash of salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Sliced apples and graham crackers for serving.
- Combine brown sugar, Premier Caramel shake, butter and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer while stirring constantly then turn heat down slightly and continue simmering while stirring until mixture has thickened, 8-10 minutes.
- Add vanilla then continue to simmer while stirring for 2 more minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Reserve 2 tbsp caramel sauce for topping the dip with, then add 1 cup caramel sauce to a large bowl with cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add whipped topping then fold with a spatula to combine.
- Refrigerate dip until completely chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Scoop dip into a serving bowl then top with reserved caramel sauce and crushed graham crackers (optional) then serve with apple slices and graham crackers.