Cake Batter Pancakes
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup Cake Batter Delight Protein Shake
- 1 egg separated
- 2 tbsp. melted and cooled coconut oil or unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup jimmies sprinkles
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 pkg. sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding
- 8 oz. sugar-free whipped cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Add protein shake to a separate bowl and whisk in egg white. Mix egg yolk in with coconut oil or butter and add to the buttermilk mixture.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix with whisk. Stir in jimmies.
- Heat griddle and spray with cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into circles on hot griddle. Flip when bubbles start to appear on top. Serve with light whipped cream, powdered sugar, syrup or icing. Enjoy
- Whisk milk and pudding together until pudding starts to thicken. Add vanilla and whipped cream until desired consistency. Add more cream if it needs to be thinner. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.