How to WFH Like a Pro
Like most things, working from home has its pros and cons. The best part? You’re at home. The trickiest part? You’re at home.
But it’s all good! We’ve got you covered with some tips and tricks to help you have a positively productive day from the comfort of your home office.
Wake up and smell the proffee. Treat yourself to a caffeine and protein boost in one delicious and nutritious glass. Need some inspo? Start with this Iced Carmel Coffee made with a Premier Protein Shake.
- Get a fresh start. Before diving into your day, take a minute to tidy up your workspace. Organize your papers, give your surface a quick wipe, straighten your area rug. Do whatever you need to do to get your mind right.
- Fuel yourself forward. It’s not easy to conquer your day on an empty stomach. If you’re not a big breakfast person, grab an apple or a handful of fresh berries. In the mood for something more substantial? Opt for oatmeal with a scoop of Premier Protein Powder to help you feel fuller for longer. Save time with these Overnight Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats.
- Operation hydration station. Is your office far from the kitchen? Fill up a carafe of ice water so you can stay hydrated—and focused—no matter how many meetings fill up your morning. Add some fresh mint or basil to make it extra special. And don’t forget a few slices of citrus: you’ll thank us later.
Keep it up!
- Drink up. Whether we like ‘em or not, lunch meetings happen. But that doesn’t mean we have to skip lunch! If munching on a mouthful of fresh spinach during your video call doesn’t seem like a good time to you, blend it with some fresh fruit and two scoops of Premier Protein Powder. Or, skip the blender and sip on a Premier Protein Shake.
- Hype yourself up. Need a quick pick-me-up before your big presentation? Give yourself a pep talk—out loud! Or press play on your go-to confidence boost playlist—you know the one. Turn that baby up to full blast and dance it out. (You’re at home, remember?!)
- Get after it—even in the afternoon.
- The home stretch. No seriously, pull yourself away from your desk for a quick stretch. Have 10 minutes in between calls? Stretch it out! It may not seem like much, but after a week, you’ll notice a big difference.
- Grab a snack. That 3PM feeling is no joke. Be prepared with these easy, no bake Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls. Simply make them ahead, grab one when you need a quick protein and energy boost, and power through your day. Pro tip: keep a few in your desk drawer for easy snack-cess.
- Pour on the positivity. Before shutting down for the night, write down two good things that happened to you that day. It’s a healthy way to slow down and reflect on the good when everything else seems to be moving so fast.
- Remind yourself: you got this! WFH can bring its challenges. But with a little planning, you can make working from home work for you—not the other way around.
What’s your favorite WFH pro tip? Let us know on Instagram @PremierProtein