Watermelon & Strawberry Chia Smoothie
- 3 tbsp Premier Protein Vanilla Whey Powder
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk vanilla
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Start on low speed and then increase to high speed for about 30-45 seconds or until the consistency is creamy and lump-free.
- If the mixture is still too thick for you, adding more milk gradually will solve the problem. Divide between two tall glasses and garnish with extra chia seeds if desired.
- Serve at once.