Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cold Brew
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 3 tablespoons salted caramel syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- 8 oz cold brew coffee
- Ice for serving
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, vanilla, Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake, and caramel syrup. Using an electric mixer, beat mixture on high speed until slightly thickened and frothy.
- Divide cold brew and ice between two glasses. Spoon caramel pumpkin milk mixture over top and stir. Enjoy!