Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 scoop Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 4 cups brown rice crisps (or classic Rice Krispies)
- 1⁄2 cup all-natural peanut butter (or other nut butter), partially melted
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Grease a 9-inch by 9-inch pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, protein powder and vanilla until it forms a dough consistency.
- dd brown rice crisps to the peanut butter mixture. Use your hands to gently fold the rice crisps into the mixture. Then, pour mixture into the pan.
- sing a spatula, spread mixture out evenly and press into pan so the bars are compact.
- Place into freezer for at least 30 minutes
- Before serving or storing, use a sharp knife to cut your treats into squares.