Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 1 1/4 cups Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- 2/3 cup plain 0% fat yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Combine protein shake, yogurt, eggs and vanilla in a bowl then add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix until well combined.
- Heat waffle iron over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and pour 1/2 cup of batter in the center, close and cook until golden brown. About 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter or refrigerate the remaining.