- 1 scoop Premier Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup truvia sweetener
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix egg and egg whites together. Add remaining wet ingredients. Then mix in dry ingredients (except sprinkles)
- Preheat oven to 325, grease a donut pan, spoon batter into the donut molds, and bake for 25 mins.
- For the icing, just mix a little almond milk with the protein powder until you get a thick, sticky consistency.
- Top with sprinkles.