Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Cups
- 1 ½ cups greek yogurt
- ½ cup Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Optional: ½ cup peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix together greek yogurt, protein shake, peanut butter and honey until smooth. Fold in peanut butter cups.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 silicone muffin liners. Fill each cup ~3/4 to the top with yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours (not longer or ice crystals will form), and then enjoy or transfer to store in an airtight container.
- OR instead of freezing, keep them in the refrigerator for convenient little yogurt cups (will be yogurt texture if kept in the fridge).
Calories: 57 Carbs: 5g Fat: 2.4g Protein: 4.5g