Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine all dry ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix until combined.
- Stir together wet ingredients in a large bowl until combined. Add in the dry ingredients in 2 batches. Make sure the mixture is combined, but not over mixed.
- Roll into balls and place 1 " apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 5-8 mins or until edges are golden brown.
- Let cookies cool before removing from baking sheet.