Chocolate Moose Munch
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Serving Size: 1 of 4
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop Premier Chocolate Plant Protein Powder
- 2 tbsps water
- 1 tsp agave
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- ⅓ cup raw almonds
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper, and set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Add the Premier Protein Powder, water, and agave, and whisk to combine.
- Combine the popcorn, almonds, and chocolate sauce in a large mixing bowl. Use a spatula to toss the popcorn and almonds until evenly coated in the chocolate sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to the wax-paper-lined baking sheet, and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes, until the mixture sticks together.