Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips + more for topping
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 large bananas)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk.
- Mash 2 large bananas in a medium-size bowl until there are a few lumps. Then, crack in 2 eggs and whisk. Add almond milk and vanilla and whisk again.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients until smooth. Then, add in melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Transfer batter into muffin tin. Fill each one nearly to the top and add a few more chocolate chips to the top.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-23 minutes or until you do the toothpick test and it comes out clean.
Credit: Fit Foodie Finds