Key Lime Protein Bars
- 1 1/2 cups key lime flavored Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Vanilla Premier Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 2 tsp flour
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup Premier Protein Vanilla shake
- In a food processor, mix the pecan halves and coconut flour until crumbled, then blend in a Premier Protein Vanilla shake.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and press crust mixture down flat.
- Blend all the pie filling ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake at 325°F in a water bath for 30 minutes or until the filling is firm.
- Set aside to cool. Garnish as desired. Slice and enjoy!