Iced Almond Cookie Vanilla Latte
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1 Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 tbsp. Jot Ultra Coffee
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 3 shakes of cinnamon
- 2 drops butter extract (optional ingredient)
- Handheld milk frother (optional equipment)
For the Coffee
- In a 16 oz. tumbler, add ice, almond extract, butter extract, ¾ of Vanilla Protein Shake and Jot. Stir to distribute and chill.
- If you don’t plan to make vanilla cold foam, add a full Vanilla Protein shake in this step instead, plus the addition of vanilla syrup directly to the cup.
- Top with vanilla cold foam, sprinkle with cinnamon to taste and enjoy!
For the Vanilla Cold Foam
- Add ¼ of chilled Vanilla Protein Shake and sugar-free vanilla syrup to an empty tall, narrow glass.
- Submerge frother into the liquid and froth until the shake begins to thicken, usually about 15 to 30 seconds. Froth until the foam is to desired consistency.
Credit:Registered Dietitian and Premier Protein Nutrition Consultant, Carissa Galloway