Cafe Latte Brownies
- 3/4 cup Cafe Latte Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Stir sugar and melted butter together in a bowl until smooth; beat in eggs, followed by vanilla extract. Stir the Café Latte Protein Shake and cocoa powder into the wet ingredients until no lumps remain. Whisk flour, salt, and baking powder together until thoroughly combined in a separate bowl; stir flour mixture into wet ingredients to make a smooth batter. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with moist crumbs, 25-30 minutes. Let cool and cut into bars.