|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp egg whites
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cups Maple Protein Shake with Oats
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp light maple table syrup
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp swerve powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp light maple table syrup
- 1/4 tsp maple extract (optional
- Crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your donut pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together your dry ingredients. Add in your egg whites, vinegar, vanilla, Maple Protein Shake with Oats and your syrup.
- Divide over your 6-donut pan and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Whisk together the heavy cream, powdered sugar, syrup, and optional maple flavor. After donuts have cooled dip them into the icing mix.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts over the freshly glazed doughnuts, if desired.