- 1/4 cup Premier Protein Caramel Shake
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
1. In a small bowl, combine, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly.
2. In a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, Premier Protein Caramel shake, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.
4. Dip bread in egg mixture.
5. Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side.