Chocolate Hazelnut Bread
|Amount Per Serving||
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- 1⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Shake with Oats
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Shake with Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x3 loaf pan with parchment paper and grease the parts that are exposed.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Add sugars, chocolate chips, and chopped hazelnuts. Use a hand whisk or a large spoon to blend all ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Add protein shake and oil, then pour into the flour mix.
- Mix the ingredients just until they come together. Do not overmix—a few lumps are okay.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and top with mini chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts. Bake for 45–50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the loaf.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 15–20 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Once ready to serve, mix powdered sugar with cinnamon. Add the protein shake a little at a time and mix. Drizzle on bread and serve.